LT PVC Power / Control Cables
PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride) insulated Power Cables have proved integral to all distribution networks in low tension, fixed installation. They are also used as control cables for process and manufacturing industries, and in mining industries involving fixed installation.
PVC Cables are suitable for continuous use between 30°C and 70°C and upto 85°C for Heat Resistant applications.
PVC, as insulation and sheath compounds, has the following superior features :-
- Strong and made for easy handling
- Resistant to water, moisture, oils and chemicals
- PVC black compounds can resist ultraviolet degradation
- Specially formulated PVC is flame retardant and reduces emission of halogens and smoke
- We have a modern compounding plant for making PVC insulation and sheathing compounds, according to our own formulae and strict quality control. Further, raw materials meant for blending in the compounding plant are subject to comprehensive chemical, electrical and mechanical tests before acceptance. PVC Cables are manufactured according to IS:1554 (Part I) up to 1.1 KV grade. All Cables have the ISI Certification.